Alliance Delta-Force et T.I.A Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Silk Road Mod MP issues

Répondre au sujet    Alliance Delta-Force et T.I.A Index du Forum » Les Parties » Scénarios et modes de jeu Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Silk Road Mod MP issues
Auteur Message
loviyut

Message Silk Road Mod MP issues Répondre en citant
HI,

I set up a couple of MP games using the Chinese (99BC-23AD) and Di (200BC-300AD) armies. When the games appeared in my challenges screen I happened to move the pointer over them and they said Caucasian v Italian Hill Tribes even though they were shown as Silk road skirmishes. Then, when one of the challenges was accepted, I was presented with a Chinese list of units to choose, but then the deployment screen didn't allow me to adjust the position of my troops or re-allocate commands. I had to surrender the game to get out of the screen. Why has this happened, do you think? Might it be because my opponent did not have the mod downloaded? 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=477&t=82389
animated medical device video

Thank you. 

Jeu 14 Juin - 10:03 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 14 Juin - 10:03 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Alliance Delta-Force et T.I.A Index du Forum » Les Parties » Scénarios et modes de jeu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation