Alliance Delta-Force et T.I.A Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Billpay is autofilled with username on Bank of America

Répondre au sujet    Alliance Delta-Force et T.I.A Index du Forum » Détente » Flood Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Billpay is autofilled with username on Bank of America
Auteur Message
loviyut

Message Billpay is autofilled with username on Bank of America Répondre en citant
HI,

I saw this was a problem reported in 2015 with the Fiedelity billpay website, but did not see a resolution other than a work-around to disable lastpass for the site.I have two different login names for the Bank of America account and a lastpass entry for each. The second lastpass password entry seems be be used to fill the pay amount and email address on the SetAlerts page for the bill.
I disabled AutoFill on both lastpass entries for the BofA logon and it stops the issue, but of course this is a work-around.Why is this autofill occurring for a field that is not a user name or login field? It is now 3 years later since this type of problem was reported, why is it still a problem?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forums.lastpass.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=287155
Logistics Service Example

Thank you.

Jeu 14 Juin - 10:00 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 14 Juin - 10:00 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Alliance Delta-Force et T.I.A Index du Forum » Détente » Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation